Trend alert: Healthy hair at Stella McCartney
Eugene Souleiman uses Dyson tools to create healthy-looking style backstage at the Stella McCartney AW21 catwalk show.
Influential editorial hairstylist Eugene Souleiman worked with Dyson for the Stella McCartney AW21 show, which took place earlier this month. His inspiration was 'healthier looking hair without any extreme damage - an enhanced glossy natural shine.'
Watch the show below:
To recreate the Stella McCartney runway looks, copy the steps below using your own Dyson hair tools...
1. Wash hair and then follow with a hair mask to ensure the hair is smooth and sleek to touch.
2. Using the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer professional edition with the professional concentrator attachment, dry hair section by section at a 90- degree angle from the nape of neck to the crown using a round brush.
3. Stretch the hair as you dry to remove movement and flyaways while pushing the shorter hairs down. Continue to blow dry stray hairs away from the face.
4. Use the Dyson Corrale straightener to straighten hair for enhanced shine. Follow by tying the hair into a ponytail with a band.
5. To finish, straighten hair with the Dyson Corrale straightener. Finish with hairspray to set in place.